And they do it again ... Introducing Studio Calico's February Front Row Kits: Scrapbook Kit, Card Kit, and Project Life kit. I made four Project Life spreads with the kits this month. I'm going to show you the full images today, but you can see additional pictures of them in the SC gallery and I'm going to do a detailed post about each spread each week of the month. I want to show different techniques I did using the kits in more detail which will be WAY too much for one post.
I didn't think the red and turquoise were the predominant colors in the kit, but I really pulled them out for this spread. There were many possible color combos you could go with. I also used the February Front Row printables on this and changed the colors of some of them so they matched my color scheme.
These next three PL spreads use a combination of all of the February Front Row kits (see links below):
You can purchase the kits, add-on kits and digital files from these links: Studio Calico Front Row Scrapbook Kit, Studio Calico Front Row Card Kit, Studio Calico Front Row Project Life Kit, Matinee Add-On Kit, Junior Mints Add-On Kit, Popcorn Add-On Kit, Big Screen Add-On Kit, Front Row Printable 1 NB, Front Row Printable 2 MP, Front Row Printable Labels, Front Row Love Phrases Digital Cuts
I also used some other shop items to make my pages - here are links to them as well:
- 03 Micron Marker (I use these for all my journaling and my doodles)
- Uniball white gel pen (I use these directly on photos - you can write on glossy or matte)
- Ranger Tiny Attacher (I have fallen in love with this tool - a necessity for PL!)
- 1/4"/1/2" Chomper by WRMK (lets you round all yoru corners ot match those of the PL cards)
- Staz On Ink Pad Jet Black (I use this for all my stamping as you can stamp on any surface and always get perfect images that don't smear)
Come back to see more details of my PL spreads or check them out here in the Studio Calico Design Team gallery! Thanks for visiting! suzy